This weekend I will be going over some Xamarin things, some more marketing classes, and going through some of the Kotlin Koans. The forecast for the weekend did not look good.
Join me this weekend, and let’s learn some programming!
Initially I got a little excited seeing this Keyboard Pants, but the longer I think about it, the more I am convinced I don’t need it.
Here’s an interview with my fellow countryman and inventor of the Python programming language Guido van Rossum. If you’re up for it this weekend, to seriously look into programming, have a look at Python.
Today I’ll close of with some random links from around the web:
- Google’s IO 2016 Schedule has been published.
- Musk’s Secret Plan to Curb City Traffic With Self-Driving ‘Bus’. I guess the secret is out now.
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS Xenial Xerus Makes Its Debut
- An engine for Mars: Aerojet wins $67M NASA contract for solar electric propulsion
- VENUS EXPRESS’ SWANSONG EXPERIMENT SHEDS LIGHT ON VENUS’ POLAR ATMOSPHERE
- The atom without properties
Okay, okay!!! Here’s one more video: