It’s a busy day! We’re shuffling the office around, it looks so much better already!
Go Brad! Go!
Okay, okay, here’s one more! It’s a beautiful sunny day!
You’ve heard about those people pretending to be from some big Tech company, then they tell people to install some piece of software and they take over those people’s machine. As soon as they established control they start asking for money. Now someone has released a free tool to counter their software, so you don’t need to pay anybody. Job well done by @leostone.
I’ll combine a couple of posts in here, mostly to do with programming:
- Artificial Intelligence is all the rage right now, and one of the most popular ways to build it is using Neural Networks; “Tinker With a Neural Network“.
- This is giving me warm feelings: “Proposal: Go should have generics“.
- VIM is concentrating on their 8th version, have a look here.
- Here’s a very informative post on JSON in the PostgreSQL database.
This was too good not to share; “The top 7 weirdest devices that can run Doom“.
Let’s have a look at some awesome Science posts:
- Implant lets paralysed man ‘play guitar’
- Banned EU pesticide affects learning of honeybees but not bumblebees.
- Scientists: Greenland ice sheet is melting freakishly early
- City Moths Avoid the Light
- A new study pits humans against computers to uncover AI weaknesses.
That’s it for today, I think there is quite a bit to go through here. Enjoy!