For a brief moment I considered skipping this one, because of the number 13, but then I remembered I am not superstitious.
To me the scariest idea is a perpetual Facebook atmosphere. How soon would our minds go mental from all the useless information input? Having to eternally answer the question; “What’s 2 + 2 * 2? “, to prove you have an IQ of over 150. No thank you!
This has got to be the coolest pop-up book ever, in the history of pop-up books!
This has always been such a pain, to get a blue screen and having to take a handwritten note of the error, or taking a picture of it. Now Microsoft has added a QR code to the screen so you can instantly find yourself a possible solution.
Some random news:
- If you’re curious how to write a program that can write, have a read through this.
- Surveillance cameras sold on Amazon infected with malware. ZDNet reports.
- If you have some spare change, help Yahoo! out.
- Here’s a review of a pretty cool device that works as a password replacement.
- Intel Reveals Its Plan For Blockchain Technology With ‘Sawtooth Lake’ Distributed Ledger.
Today I am closing off with two videos: